Our angel, Harry Styles, is really taking off in his post One Direction career. His new song is pretty as heck, and makes me want to cry. Harry is definitely taking a page from the James Blunt handbook, in his lonely wandering music video. …and wow! The scenery is just as beautiful as he is. I can’t get over it… and then all at once, he switches gears to a classic Fatboy Slim-ism and flies away. Harry’s gone full angel. His loneliness was too much for this earth and he had no choice but to ascend to the heavens. Watch this video, listen to this song and then sing it in the park for quarters.
- Check It Out Netflix Set to Release 80 Original Movies Next Year
- Stuff Welcome to the Era of Reboots, Sequels, and Adaptations
- Check It Out ‘Carmilla’: taking vampirism back to its queer roots
- Check It Out Make Halloween a Movie Fest With the Latest Releases.
- Check It Out Looking at Billie-Jean King, Tennis Champ and Lesbian Icon Who’s Life Is The Subject of “Battle of the Sexes”
- Best Of The Web People Really Think Katy Perry Is Singing About Fish In Calvin Harris’ Song “Feels”
- Stuff 21 Savage Just As Savage After Walking in SlutWalk with Girlfriend Amber Rose
- Stuff I Am a Good Boy: Harvey Weinstein’s New York Times Statement
- Stuff 7 Most Legendary “Goosebumps Walkaways”
- Stuff Can You Dildo It? Tumblr Discusses The Potential Dangers Of Boning This Phallic Mineral