- An R2-D2 Popcorn Maker. This is the droid you’re looking for.Will make popcorn for movies other than Star Wars…For a fee.
2. This Popcorn Bowl that does the dirty work for you
Never sift again, and you can get the large size from Amazon for $18.94.
We can prove these exist, and for only $24.99 – Rawr
4. This small Single-can Beverage Cooler/Warmer for your movie-watching drinking pleasure.
Chill a can down to 46° F / warm a can up to 149° F – all for $19.99
5. This Magical Wand that can control your TV (and turn the lights off)
Multiple devices, 13 functions, 1 wand, and a thousand cool points for $79.99
6. Punny Movie Inspired cheese/cutting boards.
These Etsy boards range in price, but can you say yumaste?
7. Some Olde Book Pillow Classics
Pair your favorite classic books with your favorite classic (or modern re-make) films! $24.99
8. How about some adorable Ice Cream Dessert Bowls and their matching spoons?
Get the set of 12 for $10.99
9. A set of comfy Bedphones for when you want to lie down and watch TV without disturbing your roomie of significant other.
Includes bedphones, satin eye mask, sturdy-sided travel case, and 2 pairs of replacement foams for $49.99
10. These Wine Tumblers that are movie inspired so you don’t spill your booze all over your couch.
The price is just as shocking(ly good) as that plot twist at only $9
11. This Shark Attack Snack and Candy Bowl for marine inspired movies
Reach in if you dare!
12. A Thematic Blanket to wrap you in the television ambiance of all things outer space.
These are out of this world!
We didn’t forget about Outdoor Movie watching!
13. This Airblown Inflatable Widescreen movie screen for backyard blowouts
This party must-have is $197.99 and totally worth every penny.
14. How about the Gerber Gear Multi-tool and Tripod for smartphone watching camping adventures
Bonus points: It’s great in case zombies or serial killers come after you in the woods.
15. This Hydra SmartBottle with a ridiculous amount of functions, including bluetooth speakers, LED flash light and lantern, Radio, bottle opener, and powerbank.
Why just drink from a boring old cup?
16. These dimmable NanoGrid Lights to illuminate up your backyard or campsite while movie watching
It can even charge your phone!
17. The Windcatcher AirPad for your outdoor inflatable mattress substitute
The one-way valve inflates in seconds without pumping or power so you don’t have to wait to watch your flicks!
18. Last but not least, to go on top your your AirPad, this amazing Tauntaun Sleeping Bag.
Watch your outdoor screenings in the style as you stay toasty inside the belly of the beast.
Watch your favorites at staging.yuyutv.com