It’s one thing to post a facebook profile picture of a rando celebrity you like to think you resemble on Doppelganger Day; it’s another thing entirely to see a stranger on the street who literally has your exact same face.
You’d have to wonder: is this a PARENT TRAP situation–a long-lost twin separated at birth? An alien bodysnatcher who’s stolen your face for nefarious purposes? A full on clone waiting to take over your life SINGLE WHITE FEMALE style?
These 16 strangers claim there’s not a drop of blood between them, but there’s got to be some shared DNA down the line, right?
- These long-lost twins whose hair accessories are totally in sync
2. These freakishly similar strangers
3. These hair-and-total-body twinsies
4. These college-aged clones that met on campus
5. These stoic lookalikes
7. These coworkers that should probably wear name tags
8. These gingery clones
9. These party guests having a Sister Sister moment
10. This indistinguishable face-swapped duo
11. These dapper doppelstrangers
11. These bespectacled bros, identical to the last mustache hair
12. These smiley sisters from different misters
13. These jolly plane passengers
And finally, these actual clones that could be the beginning of an Orphan Black scenario:
Via Bored Panda